- 欢迎访问福建成考网 ！ 本网站为民间交流网站，主要为广大考生提供报考指导服务，网站信息仅供学习交流使用，官方信息以福建省教育考试院www.eeafj.cn为准。
9号尼克斯vs小牛 www.zfpl.net 成千上万的人们不得不花费更多的精力合时间学习新的技术和知识，使得他们在就业市场能保持优势。
62. According to a recent survey，a growing number of people express a strong desire to take another job or spend more time on their job in order to get more money to support their family.
63. From what has been discussed above，I am fully convinced that the leisure life-style is undergoing a decline with the progress of modern society，it is not necessary a bad thing.
64. The problem of international tourism has caused wide public concern over the recent years.
65. Many people believe that international tourism produce positive effects on economic growth and local government should be encouraged to promote international tourism.
66. But what these people fail to see is that international tourism may bring about a disastrous impact on our environment and local history.
67. As for me，I'm firmly convinced that the number of foreign tourists should be limited，for the following reasons：
68. In addition，in order to attract tourists，a lot of artificial facilities have been built，which have certain unfavorable effects on the environment.
69. For lack of distinct culture，some places will not attract tourists any more. Consequently，the fast rise in number of foreign tourists may eventually lead to the decline of local tourism.
70. There is a growing tendency for parents to ask their children to accept extra educational programs over the recent years.
71. This phenomenon has caused wide public concern in many places of world.
72. Many parents believe that additional educational activities enjoy obvious advantage. By extra studies，they maintain，their children are able to obtain many kinds of practical skills and useful knowledge，which will put them in a beneficial position in the future job markets when they grow up.
73. In the first place，extra studies bring about unhealthy impacts on physical growth of children. Educational experts point out that，it is equally important to take some sport activities instead of extra studies when children have spent the whole day in a boring classroom.
74. Children are undergoing fast physical development;lack of physical exercise may produce disastrous influence on their later life.
75. In the second place，from psychological aspect，the majority of children seem to tend to have an unfavorable attitude toward additional educational activities.
76. It is hard to imagine a student focusing their energy on textbook while other children are playing.
77. Moreover，children will have less time to play and communicate with their peers due to extra studies，consequently，it is difficult to develop and cultivate their character and interpersonal skills. They may become more solitary and even suffer from certain mental illness.
78. From what has been discussed above，we may safely draw the conclusion that，although extra studies indeed enjoy many obvious advantages，its disadvantages shouldn't be ignored and far outweigh its advantages. It is absurd to force children to take extra studies after school.
79. Any parents should place considerable emphasis on their children to keep the balance between play and study. As an old saying goes：All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
80. There is a growing tendency for parent these days to stay at home to look after their children instead of returning to work earlier.
81. Parents are firmly convinced that，to send their child to kindergartens or nursery schools will have an unfavorable influence on the growth of children.
82. However，this idea is now being questioned by more and more experts，who point out that it is unhealthy for children who always stay with their parents at home.
83. Although parent would be able to devote much more time and energy to their children，it must be admitted that，parent has less experience and knowledge about how to educate and supervise children，when compared with professional teachers working in kindergartens or nursery schools.
84. From what has been discussed above，we may safely draw a conclusion that，although the parents' desire to look after children by themselves is understandable，its disadvantages far outweigh the advantages.
85. Parents should be encouraged to send their children to nursery schools，which will bring about profound impacts on children and families，and even the society as a whole.
86. Many leaders of government always go into raptures mere mention of artistic and cultural projects. They are forever talking about the nice parks，the smart sculptures in central city and the art galleries with various valuable rarities. Nothing，they maintain，is more essential than such projects in the economic growth.
87. But is it really the case?The information I've collected over last few years leads me to believe that artistic and cultural projects may be less useful than many governments think. In fact，basic infrastructure projects are playing extremely important role and should be given priority.
88. Those who are in favor of artistic and cultural projects advocate that cultural environment will attract more tourists，which will bring huge profits to local residents. Some people even equate the build of such projects with the improving of economic construction.
89. Unfortunately，there is very few evidence that big companies are willing to invest a huge sums of money in a place without sufficient basic projects，such as supplies of electricity and water.
90. From what has been discussed above，it would be reasonable to believe that basic projects play far more important role than artistic and cultural projects in people's life and economic growth.
91. Those urban planners who are blind to this point will pay a heavy price，which they cannot afford it.
92. There is a growing tendency these days for many people who live in rural areas to come into and work in city. This problem has caused wide public concern in most cities all over the world.
93. An investigation shows that many emigrants think that working at city provide them with not only a higher salary but also the opportunity of learning new skills.
94. It must be noted that improvement in agriculture seems to not be able to catch up with the increase in population of rural areas and there are millions of peasants who still live a miserable life and have to face the dangers of exposure and starvation.
95. Although rural emigrants contribute greatly to the economic growth of the cities，they may inevitably bring about many negative impacts.
96. Many sociologists point out that rural emigrants are putting pressure on population control and social order; that they are threatening to take already scarce city jobs;and that they have worsened traffic and public health problems.
97. It is suggested that governments ought to make efforts to reduce the increasing gap between cities and countryside. They ought to set aside an appropriate fund for improvement of the standard of peasants' lives. They ought to invite some experts in agriculture to share their experiences，information and knowledge with peasants，which will contribute directly to the economic growth of rural areas.
98. In conclusion，we must take into account this problem rationally and place more emphases on peasants' lives. Any government that is blind to this point will pay a heavy price.
99. Although many experts from universities and institutes consistently maintain that it is an inevitable part of an independent life，parents in growing numbers are starting to realize that people，including teachers and experts in education，should pay considerable attention to this problem.
100. As for me，it is essential to know，at first，what kind of problems young students possible would encounter on campus.
转载请注明：文章转载自 福建成考网 9号尼克斯vs小牛本文关键词：